At the core of all our business operations is our administrative team. Admin roles are staffed by bright, organized, and energetic people that drive projects through to completion on a daily basis. We are first and foremost a service company, and the admin team sets a high standard of service for our professional staff to follow. The team is primarily responsible for fielding telephone calls, handling clients during in-office visits, and facilitating the completion of projects with professional staff, We place tremendous value in the role our admin team plays in the success of our company, and as such they are entitled to the same perks & benefit packages as our professional staff.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients via telephone and in-office interactions.
- Provide scheduling support to professional staff.
- Manage a variety of simultaneous projects amid distractions.
- Quickly learn & adopt new software tools & processes.
- Effectively manage priorities in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- 3+ years of administrative or customer service experience.
- Exceptional written & oral communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills & attention to detail.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Able to manage priorities when simultaneously managing several projects.
- 5+ years of administrative or customer service experience.
- Experience in a public accounting office.